The 2016-17 course brings as aim the review of the project of Integrated Language Treatment (ITL). This one represents a didactic current which tries that all the languages that are object of study and vehicle of learning in a school centre share the same methodological principles and the same educational approach. It also raises the contents of work so that they are distributed among different languages. Our students are multilingual, since now they know different languages and, in turn, their cognitive and emotional skills are developed. As the concepts and the strategies learned by students are transferred from one language to another, this methodological change positively affects the learning process. Therefore, it is much more effective that the three languages that students learn are interrelated in their learning process through the project for the Integrated Treatment of Languages.
1. To renew the current linguistic project taking into account the socio-linguistic reality.
2. To design and prepare the teaching units within the Integrated Treatment of Languages.
1. To review the linguistic project of 2009-2010.
2. To specify the number of hours for each language in Elementary and Secondary education in the model D.
3. To adjust the number of hours we will give to each language.
4. To explain the project of ITIL in the staff meeting.
5. To analyse the texts worked in every language in Elementary and Secondary education.
6. To adapt and redo the texts worked in every language in Elementary and Secondary education.
7. To design the template of the didactic units.
8. To develop the new didactic units.
9. To adapt schedules, taking into account the didactic units of the new project of Integrated Treatment of Languages
Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved.