The project of Pastoral 2016-17 has three pillars: Pastoral School, Pastoral Vocation and Social Pastoral. First, the end of Pastoral School focuses on the centre itself, where the transmission of values to students has a vital importance. In this sense, the role of teachers takes on a special value. In the field of Pastoral Vocations, the purpose is to help students find a balance between faith, culture and life, always according to our desire to offer a well-rounded education. Finally, with respect to the Pastoral Social, solidarity, social commitment, education for development and cooperation in different projects are values which distinguish us and that are intrinsically related with the Marist project and, therefore, Jado Ikastetxea.
1. To transmit, channel and develop values within the educational community.
2. To pay attention to the teachers in the field of pastoral care.
3. To promote Marcellin’ image. (200… and +).
4. To promote prayer and reflections in the morning.
1. Reflection and prayer.
2. The Day of Peace.
3. Actions to promote the image of Marcellin.
4. To encourage and guide the staff meeting for the prayer in the morning.
1. To promote activities of the youth group Zabalik Eskuak, intending to grow in their leisure time and on the development of Christian values.
2. Cultural vocation: to promote reflection on the opportunities offered by life and to inform the education community that is important to God and he wants to be with us.
3. On the road: give the opportunity to young people and adolescents, depending on their age, approaching the image of Jesus and progress through personal development.
4. Customization: Help those who wish to deepen faith and discovering what God wants of them.
5. Interiority: Raise the staff meeting and the PAS on the importance 0f having interiority.
6. The plan of interiority of the College.
7. To meet with heads of Zabalik Eskuak.
8. To develop reflection, prayer and silence by different resources.
9. Time to pray.
10. To promote the cultural vocation in the tutorials.
11. Tutoring in group, first and fourth.
12. Meetings for personal development courses of 2º, 3º and 4º ° of DBH.
13. Personal interviews.
1. To meet with leaders of Zabalik Eskuak.
2. To develop reflection, prayer and silence by different resources.
3. Time to pray.
4. To promote the cultural vocation in the tutorials.
5. Tutoring in group, first and fourth.
6. Meetings for personal development in the courses 2 °, 3 ° and 4 ° of DBH.
7. Personal interviews.
1. To encourage students and teachers to participate in voluntary work.
2. To promote the culture of solidarity at the Center with various campaigns and actions.
3. To pay attention in the field of education to those who have more needs.
1. To promote volunteer work from students and teachers, there are provide three working sessions, one per quarter.
2. International Day of the rights of children.
3. Collection of food for the Food Bank.
4. The campaign of the solidarity pen.
5. The Day of Peace.
6. Snack solidarity.
7. Market for the Day of Marcelino.
8. The draft of Social action.
Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved.